Dr. Robert F Murray III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert F Murray III?

Asst. front. Office mgr

Dr. Murray was great in explaining exactly what was going to happen to me during my procedure and even had a sense of humor when I joked about being related to "the Dr. Murray" who gave Michael Jackson the propofal...lol it was also encouraging to see an African American Anesthesiologist . Beaumont is the only hospital for me and his nurse anethestist was awesome too! The entire staff made me so comfortable that I wasn't nervous at all! Kudos to Dr. Murray and Beaumont staff! Oh and do you have a Beaumont Dr. ?

Our experience is that I would never recommend Dr. Murray to a friend or family member. His bedtime manner was cold, borderline "smart-alecky". The method he chose to administer anesthesia appeared to be an afterthought...which resulted in more discomfort for our family member.