Dr. Robert G Mutch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert G Mutch?

He is the best of the best!!!! Great bed side manner.

Woman

I've never been big on male doctors examining me, it's a comfort thing, BUT Dr Mutch... A. Really cares, B. Knows what he's talking about, C. Listens, D. (which is probably the most important in my book) Made me feel comfortable & E. Need I say more!.

Very happy with the care I got with him throughout 2/3 of my pregnancies. He is very caring and helpful. I will continue to keep him for all my OB needs.

Best doctor I've ever had

We came to Dr. Mutch about 8 to 10 weeks into my pregnancy after a terrible experience with a previous OB/GYN telling me my baby was dead. An ultrasound proved otherwise and we felt it was time to see someone else! I came into Dr. Mutch's office full of anxiety after the last experience I had. Dr. Mutch immediately soothed my fears with his calm and caring demeanor. He consistently took his time to explain things to me and made me feel like I was his only patient. He never encouraged any procedure that was not absolutely necessary and I always felt 100% sure he had the baby and my best interests in mind. He is truly the best doctor I've ever had. I wish I could move his practice to where we currently live!

Amazing

Amazing!!!!! Great bedside manner, Knows what he's talking about, Makes you feel extremely comfortable, Kind, Caring and he Listens. I will be recommending him to everyone I know. Amazing!!!!!

Caring physician. Good surgeon.

Best Doctor EVER

don't do it!

Excellence

I would recommend Dr. Mutch to every female I know. He is very caring or at least appears to be.

unprofessional

Best office I have ever been to!!

When I first called for an appointment I spoke with his nurse Lisa, she was GREAT!! Answered all my questions and put me at ease right away. At the appoinment I waited about 10 min. to be called back (never have I ever been in so fast). I was meat by Lisa's smiling face, she took me into the room and went through my whole history, never have I ever had a office go into so much detail! When I told Lisa this she said that Dr. Mutch likes to have all the information he can to treat the patients to the best of his abbility. ou could tell she had complete faith in him and that made me feel great, alot of times the nurses will try to make it look like they do it instead of the doctor, you can tell Dr. Mutch and Lisa work together as a team, and I love that. When Dr. Mutch came into the room, he sat down and talked with my husband and myself like people,,most doctors don't do that. The nurse Lisa was also in the room, that made me feel better, she was writing down the things he was saying. Dr. Mutch so was kind to us, even his exam was not bad, he was very gentle and caring. I went for all the tests Dr. Mutch asked me to go to. When I called for the results Lisa was great, went into detail, and answered every question I had. The answers she could not answer for me she called me back prior to the office closing with the answers. My follow up appointment was just as great, I have faith that my husband and I will soon welcome a baby into our open arms. This office works as a team Dr. Mutch and Lisa are the awsome duo. They have faith and confidance in each other like I have never seen before. It is not like any other office you will ever visit, they laugh and talk with you, and even share your joys and tears. I recommend everyone to see Dr. Mutch, I promise once you go once you will continue!

Dr. Robert G Mutch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bad Axe, MI.