Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert E Mutterperl has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 13
Saw this dr after he took over Dr. Hollander practice for approx. 1 1/2 yrs. Did not spend time with me (I am a senior) spoke only to my friend who brings me. Poor bedside manner. Did not give me test results after - had to call to find them out. Did not do routine tests based on my diagnosis and had to request them. Extremely long wait times, both in lobby and after in room. I'm finding a new Dr!
46 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1972
Michael Reese Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Robert E Mutterperl accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert E Mutterperl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.