Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Brown
Dr. Robert Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce, Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital and Nebraska Medical Center-Clarkson Tower. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Brown has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Brown is certainly not only te BEST doctor we have EVER had, He is also the best Doctor of this time. He puts patient care above all politics..and does a very complete job of being visible and available when needed. He is also reassuring and friendly..His office staff is efficient and personable. Along with a great and well-honed education and experience, he is a man of great common sense..! Hooray for Dr. Brown..we are sure glad he practices in THIS town..!
Dr. Brown is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
Nebraska Medical Center-Clarkson Tower
Nebraska Medical Centerclarkson Tower
NE Methodist Hospital
42 Years Experience
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Robert Brown accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2808 S 80th Ave, Omaha, NE
Dr. Robert Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.