Dr. Robert Greenberg Is this you?

3.8

Dr left huge hole in my stomich

Posted on July 14th, 2010

I had a rutine hernia op done my Dr Greenberg and he left a huge gaping hole in my stomich. Now very sick and he does not take time to see me. Poor bed side maner...I will be seeking legal advice.

The Best Doctor I've Ever Known

Posted on April 20th, 2009

Dr.Greenberg recently performed surgery on my mother.Before surgery he spent valuable time explaining the procedure and probable outcomes in a caring,easy to understand way.The surgery went as planned and followup care was outstanding.

Posted on February 22nd, 2017