Dr. Robert Lorenz Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Robert Lorenz?

Former Patient

Posted on August 18th, 2011

I presented myself to Dr. Lorenz's partner who immediately sent me to St. Elizabeth hospital with an admittance order. I was admitted by the hospital but never examined by a Doctor for almost 24 hours (until demanded by my wife)during which time my bilateral pneumonia turned septic. Dr. Lorenz (who had hospital rounds for his practice group during the 24 hours I was ignored) told my 9 month pregnant wife and mother that I was dying and there was little hope to save my life. Fortunately, I was removed from St. Elizabeth Hospital "against medical advice" and flown by Jet to Louisville where several excellent physicians saved my life. Dr. Lorenz was extremely rude to my wife and mother and became extremely defensive when he learned they had requested a consult by another physician. Dr. Lorenz became angry with the Nurses and demanded to know who had suggested the consult? I am lucky to be alive. My life was saved by good caring physicians. No thanks to Dr. Lorenz.

Posted on September 18th, 2014