Dr. Robert N Powell Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Robert N Powell?

BAD

Not a very good doctor at all!!!!!!!!

MR.

behaves like an angry distant person. Inaccurate diagnosis twice. Bedside manners leave a lot desired. Appears to be in a hurry spending very little time with me.

My 84 year old grandmother is currently a patient and I am in the process of changing her to another physician. Dr. Powell and his assistant Donna are horrible. The bedside manners is the worse that I have ever seen. I would not recommend this doctor for my dog.

Would Never Go Back

This doctor should have retired 15 - 20 years ago. He is rude, uncaring, and extremely stubborn. I went in for joint paint and ended up getting a breast exam...very unprofessional as he reached under my shirt and he aggressively undid my bra himself. It was very embarrassing to me and confusing since I was not in the office for this. He also got into an argument with me about medicine I was allergic to. As a positive note the front office staff was friendly so possibly if a patient was going to Tarheel Internal Medicine to see another physician, they would have a much better experience.