Dr. Robert N Richards Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert N Richards Jr?

Waste of money

I felt like I was one in a herd being pushed through very quickly and the information he gave me was: "If you think the brace is helping wear it, if not don't and take ibuprofin if you think it helps." Had to ask to see my x-ray and got very little information. Wouldn't recommend him to anyone unless you like to throw your money away.

Knowledgeable, kind, caring, personable. This includes all the staff working there including the therapy dept. I wouldn't go to any other ortho group in chbg.

Satisfied Patient

I recently saw Dr. Robert Richards for knee pain. All staff was very prompt and courteous.Appointment with doctor was on time, which is rare these days.I saw Christine first and she was very professional. You can tell she is a very caring person within minutes of meeting her. Doctor Richards took the time to listen and did a thorough evaluation. They even contacted my insurance carrier to make sure the knee brace they provided would be covered. Thankfully I do not need surgery but if I did I would want Doctor Richards to do it. He comes highly recommended.

Repeated mistakes

Support staff didn't read my chart; on 2 seperate , first they took xrays of the wrong area of my body. Secondl, asked me when my surgery was performed when I hadn't even had surgery. Dr Karli Richards never gave me options for treatment. She decided my treatment and never gave me an official diagnosis. After I did research and questioned her, only then did she name the type of injury I had. Left this practice to continue my care elsewhere.

BAD KNEES

HAD ONE REPLACED,need the other one done,but not sure about this time because i still having some trouble with my knee after 3 years now....

rate Dr Richards