Dr. Robert Nace Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Robert Nace?

Very average

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

suggestions for improvement: learn how to speak to people and how to listen; very average hospital experience when he was my doctor; basically seems to be going through the motions and not very pleased to be doing so; maybe try a desk job so you needn't deal with patients?

Doctor's Response

My sincere apologies to the person who wrote this review. It is not representative of the positive feedback I get from the majority of my patients, and certainly not how I want to practice medicine. It would have helped to have received this feedback at the time , from the person who wrote this, so that I could understand the comments in context. As it is, three years later, I will take the suggestions for improvement, and I am thankful for the feedback.

Posted on December 20th, 2015