Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert E Nakken has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
Showing 5 of 16
Avoid at all costs, if you are hoping for a doctor that takes time to talk to his patients about their surgeries. Dr Nakken is so full of himself he can't even take a moment to give his patients any information or peace of mind. He wants to be in and out of the room as quick as possible and speak to patients as little as possible
Dr. Nakken is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Robert E Nakken accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Peak Advantage - UT
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouthern Utah Orthopedics, 166 W 1325 N Ste 150, Cedar City, UT
Dr. Robert E Nakken is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Cedar City, UT.