Dr. Robert W Naumann Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Robert W Naumann?

Patient

Extremely satisfy with Dr Naumann and his staff. No rush with this doctor and staff to answer all my questions, very upfront with their answers. Even his surgical staff was great. They all made me feel that I was in great hands.

very pleased with this doctor he is always very nice and lets you know what is going on with you he takes very good of his patients and he takes his time with you that means a lot

A WONDERFUL DOCTOR!!!!

Dr Naumann is compassionate, thorough, he explains what will happen to me and how I will progress. His positive attitude calms me, so I can think more accuratly.

The most amazing physician ever!! My mother's diagnosis of ovarian cancer was the most devastating news to our family. Her referral to Dr. Naumann has literally been a life saver for us in several ways. In very literal terms after 2 surgeries and 2 rounds of chemo my mother is now cancer free and officially a cancer survivor. He is a true credit to choosing the best treatment plan for her and her new role of survivorship is owed to Dr Naumann. He began a journey with us the first time he saw my mother as a patient and walked the long physical and emotional road with her. He is so intelligent and educated and involved in his work and it's easy to see that he has found his calling. His staff is amazing and caring and is wonderful with call returns and are always so kind and helpful. Arriving at Levine's Cancer Institute seemed very surreal each time we turned in at the sign but everyone from the valet parking associates, to all office staff, infusion nurses, support staff, lab personnel to the Physician Assistants all the way to Dr Naumann, we could not have created a more compassionate and caring environment. I believe they work hard at making each patient feel like they are the only patient. Dr Naumann is so fabulous!! He has been so kind and delicate with my mother and has always seen how frightened I was at times and he always knows what to say and how to say it so it's understandable. He gave us hope, while being honest, and handled everything with such goodness from his heart. We would be lost without him and the amazing department Levine's Cancer Institute has. A thousand words will never be enough to say the things that need to be said about the amazing doctor that took care of my mother and completed her journey with her as she is now can cancer free. The BEST doctor ever and most definitely deserves a trip to The Red Piano.

A wonderful doctor I was very pleased with him

What a great Doctor. Personable, instant rapport with my husband and I. Caring, Spent a lot of time discussing my issue and answering questions. Exam was easy both physically and emotionally. Easy to understand his description of my problem and my needs and outcomes that were expected. The staff were also caring and friendly. From the front desk, to the nurse and nurse navigator everyone introduced their self and their roll, and how they could help me going through this whole process of cancer. Facilities were also beautiful and peaceful. I arrived to the visit scared and anxious. I left with a smile and feeling much more positive and knowledgeable about my plan of care.

Great doctor :) really nice too

Awesome doctor!

saved my life

My husband and I think the world of Dr. Naumann. Would recommend him to anyone woman that has cancer.

He is loud (literally yelled) and talks over you the whole time. Gives you no real advice or respect about your concerns. I left confused and with only the appointments for him to probe me. None of my concerns were dealt with consideration. Nurses were kind.... or course. Arrogance vs. empathy. same ole same.

A great doctor and a wonderful staff of nurses.