Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert J Navarre Jr
Dr. Robert J Navarre Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Toledo, OH, with another office in Monroe, MI. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Navarre is affiliated with Bay Park Community Hospital, Fulton County Health Center and Flower Hospital. Dr. Navarre has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert J Navarre Jr has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Robert J Navarre Jr has the following 9 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Prostate Cancer
Dr. Robert J Navarre Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 27
When in the hospital there is little communication and one is left to suffer needlessly when daytime hours are past. I had to get the patient advocate involved as the level of care and non response left the patient in severe pain while people basically sat on their hands until the morning when "office hours" came around again. I was attacked by this dr. upon complaining that NOTHING was done for over 12 hours except pain meds. No plan of action, just left to lie there in misery.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Navarre is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Dr. Robert J Navarre Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert J Navarre Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toledo, OH.