Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Nelson MD
Dr. Robert Nelson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oceanside, CA, with another office in Corona Del Mar, CA. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Nelson is affiliated with Garden Grove Hospital & Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Nelson has 2 locations
2307 Snead Dr
Oceanside, CA 92056
6 White Water Dr
Corona Del Mar, CA 92625
Dr. Robert Nelson has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Robert Nelson has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Nelson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Garden Grove Hospital & Medical Center
51 Years Experience
Loma Linda University
Graduated in 1962
Dr. Robert Nelson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Robert Nelson's office for more information.
2307 Snead Dr Oceanside, CA 92056
6 White Water Dr Corona Del Mar, CA 92625
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert Nelson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oceanside, CA.