Dr. Robert B Nemerofsky Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert B Nemerofsky?

bad laser hair removal

The doctor left me permanently scarred, on my face, from laser hair removal. Awful experience!!!!!!!!! DO NOT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Doctor and Staff, would definitely recommend to others

Would not recommend this doctor at all. Very unfriendly office staff.

poor follow up

I would not recommend to friends follow up after surgery very poor.ZLots of pain so much so that had to go for therapy. Staff was rude.read things very carefully if your a senior and going thru medicare there are still out of pocket expenses big time

Unique Doctor! Unlike every other Doctor out there, GREAT!

Dr. Nemerofsky made me feel very comfortable talking to him and his staff, and confident on myself that I will get better, I just enjoy seeing him every week. I'm 86 and I have problems with an old surgery after radiation treatments. I'm so lucky I found him.

Outstanding Doctor

I met with Dr Nemerofsky after seeing numerous physicians for a very complex abdominal disorder . I went to many prestige hospitals in the tri state area eg: Columbia U , Penn U , NYU and countless others . absolutely no doctor could help or had the knowledge to give me any relief with my dilemma not even an opinion on it's cause all left me with no recourse , Just to stay with my unbearable pain was the prognosis , I made an appointment with Dr Nemerofsky on a whim and needless to to say he wasn't in a stupor when I described my symptoms he knew and comprehended what protocol to take unlike the rest of the doctors before him we set up a surgical date and gave me enormous relief and my life back He was the last Doctor I ever thought would or could help I never heard his name mentioned or even the hospital he's affiliated with , He's my savior I can't thank him enough what a true genius !

Dr. Robert B Nemerofsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denville, NJ.