Dr. Robert Nesbitt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Nesbitt?

Posted on June 4th, 2015

Wonderful doctor, good personality, sincerely cares and listens to you.

RLV

Posted on April 28th, 2011

Dr. Nesbitt is both professional and compassionate. He performs the most consistently effective transforaminal epidural injections of anyone I have ever dealt with. His office staff sometimes stumbles, but is generally competent and pleasant to deal with.

Personal Improvement with less pain

Posted on April 4th, 2011

I had been seeing someone in the Northwest GA area for pain management with little satisfaction when I heard through a friend about Dr. Nesbitt. After referral I met him and found him most courteous and willing to listen to my particular problems. I feel I was very fortunate in finding him and he has been wonderful in meeting my particular health needs. He is highly skilled and his staff is very supportive. It is worth the three hour trip to Birmingham.

Posted on September 23rd, 2010

I am very satisfied with Dr. Nesbitt both professionally and personnally. I trust him and highly value his professional opinions. He is as good at administering effective transforaminal epidural injections as anyone I have ever known.

My Procedures

Posted on October 1st, 2009

I went to Dr. Nesbitt for my back procedures and had about 3 of them. The Hospital staff and nurses all were so nice. I am scared of Hospitals and would always start crying (me being a grown woman) and they would always be very comforting to me and ease my nerves up with them comforting me the whole way through.

An excellant, caring physician

Posted on September 17th, 2008

Dr. Nesbitt has been treating me for lower back and leg pain for several years. I have seen many doctors over the years and Dr. Nesbitt rates up there near the top. He obviously cares about you as a human being and not just a "patient" to be treated. He takes the time to make sure you understand the procedures and answers questions without talking down to you or making you feel foolish for asking. Dr. Nesbitt also appears to be one of the more competent pain specialist doing epidural injections in the Birmingham area. I've had few, if any, complications and have had excellant results from his treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Nesbitt if you have chronic pain in your lower back.

Posted on September 26th, 2017