Dr. Robert Nichols Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Robert Nichols?

Commendably Conversant & Attentive Office Manner

Posted on November 21st, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Nichols for a few years now. His conversational manner and attentiveness always put me at ease. When he told me that I need to make some lifestyle adjustments, he spoke in such a serious and caring manner that he imparted a lasting impression on me. I never feel rushed, and Dr. Nichols is very down-to-earth; taking time to address my concerns in simple language and even injecting humor at times. He's well versed in the medications I take, and he routinely questions me, seeking clues about their effects or lack thereof. He speaks to me, rather than at me, and it's quite evident that he genuinely cares and invests himself in the well-being of his patients.

Avoid this doctor

Posted on April 2nd, 2009

Office staff is incompetent and doctor does not take patient concerns seriously. Never returns calls. Alway has staff return calls. Not accessible.

Posted on July 13th, 2017