Dr. Robert Nickeson Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Robert Nickeson?

Posted on December 2nd, 2016

Extremely professional simply a wonderful Dr. I highly recommend him

Parent of a patient

Posted on May 23rd, 2012

Dr. Nickeson is by far the most caring and positive doctor I have ever met. MY daughter has severe juvenile arthritis, and when I was researching pediatric rheumatologists in the state of Florida, there were only two choices. Unfortunately, we saw the Miami doctor first (horrible experience). I saw Dr. Nickeson as a second opinion, and have never gone back to the first doctor again. Dr. Nickeson spent close to 2 hours on our first visit. I, as an adult, have never experienced such attention from a doctor. My husband was astonished at his great bed-side manner and interaction with our young daughter. He gave us hope and was bursting with optimism. I would recommend Dr. Nickeson in a heartbeat.

Mom

Posted on May 21st, 2012

Dr. Nickeson has been the best thing for my son. He has taken my son seriously and treats him and I with respect and caring. Dr. Nickeson is always extremely professional and his staff is very nice and professional as well.

He's great if your case isn't complicated

Posted on January 4th, 2011

My child has several different rheumatic diseases, but at first presented as classic case of arthritis. Dr. N was fantastic when it came to arthritis. When she developed Raynaud's he took the wait-and-see approach, despite her getting frostbite at school. When he took the wait-and-see approach when she developed juvenile dermatomyositis I had it. He refused to prescribe steroids- the only available treatment. Despite telling me that it was myositis, he did not order the MRI that he said we should consider, and then he told me that he thought she just had a case of strep, put her on antibiotics and she'll be fine. What happens when JDM is left untreated? Inability to walk, brush hair, write, eat & swallow. Thank God we sought a second opinion. The first visit with her new rheumy one week later she was admitted to the hospital for six days. No skin of off his back.

******amazing doctor and staff*****

Posted on February 8th, 2010

When my 5 yr old princess was diagnosed with juvenile dermatomyositis, I can't begin to tell you the anxiety and fear we, as concerned parents, had about this rare disease that had struck our little girl and that there is no cure for. I don't know how we would've kept it together without the help of Dr.Nickeson, his nurses Norma and Michelle, and Danielle. I love that team spirit they have, specially when it comes to the care of his patients. My daughter has started to make a wonderful recovery and for that I thank them and God. I would recommend Dr.Nickeson without a doubt knowing that they would be in great hands.

Please....

Posted on September 9th, 2009

Dr. Nickeson is an excellent doctor. It must be sour grapes or competitors that have given him low ratings here.

Posted on April 20th, 2016