Dr. Robert Nickodem Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Nickodem Jr?

Extremely personable,professional, physician

Posted on October 28th, 2015

I believe it is one of the first times I actually felt at ease and comfortable discussing my treatment with a physician. He takes the time to listen and includes you in your treatment plan. Unlike most "cookiecutter" routine cases.

Posted on September 25th, 2015

Great all around experience!!!

One Word: EXCELLENCE

Posted on January 27th, 2012

We were referred to Dr. Nickodem by a friend who worked for him for many years. My husband had torn his achilles tendon. With one phone, my husband was in that day. Dr. Nickodem is an extremely experienced, professional, conservative surgeon who explained everything and took as much time as we needed to feel comfortable about the surgery. Surgery was done within 2 days and my husband was almost pain free the day of the surgery...no pain meds either! Dr. Nickodem's skill and experience are outstanding and my husband recovered quickly and his tendon is as good as new. A year later, I went in for calf pain, thinking I tore something, and Dr. Nickodem was concerned it was a blood clot and had me wheeled to the emergency room immediately. Yes...I had a blood clot. He saved my life that day. We are forever grateful for Dr. Nickodem - and his team of professionals. Grade: A+ in our book.

Would recommend

Posted on March 22nd, 2010

Dr. Nickodem and his staff have been above average in treating me and my otherfamily members in times of severe injury and pain.I would highly recommend that you consult with Dr. Nickodem before you opt for another orthopedic specialist.

Posted on June 21st, 2017