Dr. Robert Niedringhaus Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert Niedringhaus?

He let my mother die. He did not listen to her at all after a malignant melanoma was removed from her back. He told her she was going through menopause and put her on meds... She begged for him to refer her to the clinic in Rochester, MN, but he didn't until it was too late. He has a horrible bed side manner and refused to look at us as he told us the cancer had spread to her brain. She suffered horribly. He's a horrible Dr. I wish he never crossed paths with this coward! He did my mother wrong. I could write a short story about how my mother suffered because if him... I wouldn't trust him with my animals let alone a human being!

Posted on April 16th, 2017