The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert A Norman has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
Showing 5 of 55
Dr. Norman is Awesome, very thorough and pleasant! Also, has a great sense of humor, and courteous bedside manner. He earned my trust, would definitely go back. I would point out that his field is in high demand, esp. in Sunshine State of Florida (at times you may wait), but rest assure from what I've seen he does his best to accommodate everyone timely (appts), and he is a doctor who cares, know you are NOT a number. If he happens to go to fast, just interject, slow him down, ask him questions (he will slow down). Any prominent Doctor in demand is going to have a lot going on upstairs in his mind, my opinion. Being the best in his field, (if waiting), he is worth waiting for.. I give him 5+ stars. =)
I have been for botox and fillers and other items and NEVER had I ever had to go back for more injections, told them what I wanted done they gave me a price and didn't complete without me having to pay more money, there are some issues I am not happy with but cant have them done without paying more money, this never happened to me with other doctors never had to go back told them what I wanted gave me a price completed the injections and didn't have to go back for seconds. Also asked for the strongest facial peal but it didn't burn as it would have if it was the strongest applied! I have no more money to spend for additional injections as a single parent putting her daughter through medical school! My first visit years ago with Mr Norman told him what I wanted done he gave me the price and did a excellent job and didn't have to come back for seconds in fact my injections lasted around 1 year this is why I returned to him thinking I would get the same treatment as before, requested Dr Norman do myinjections but got somebody else - disappointed sadly therefore I cant go back to spend more money and have to be content with what I got!
37 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Robert A Norman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDermatology Health Care, 8002 Beaty Grove Dr, Tampa, FL
Dr. Robert A Norman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.