Dr. Robert A Norman Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Robert A Norman?

Excellent diagnosis, treatment and follow-up by Dr Norman and his staff for over 7 years.

Patient

Dr. Norman is Awesome, very thorough and pleasant! Also, has a great sense of humor, and courteous bedside manner. He earned my trust, would definitely go back. I would point out that his field is in high demand, esp. in Sunshine State of Florida (at times you may wait), but rest assure from what I've seen he does his best to accommodate everyone timely (appts), and he is a doctor who cares, know you are NOT a number. If he happens to go to fast, just interject, slow him down, ask him questions (he will slow down). Any prominent Doctor in demand is going to have a lot going on upstairs in his mind, my opinion. Being the best in his field, (if waiting), he is worth waiting for.. I give him 5+ stars. =)

disspointed they should have known in advance how many vials it would take when i told them what i wanted instead to add additional they charged me more , feel the first price should have been the only cost no addtional costs when it was made clear what i wanted done!!

I have been for botox and fillers and other items and NEVER had I ever had to go back for more injections, told them what I wanted done they gave me a price and didn't complete without me having to pay more money, there are some issues I am not happy with but cant have them done without paying more money, this never happened to me with other doctors never had to go back told them what I wanted gave me a price completed the injections and didn't have to go back for seconds. Also asked for the strongest facial peal but it didn't burn as it would have if it was the strongest applied! I have no more money to spend for additional injections as a single parent putting her daughter through medical school! My first visit years ago with Mr Norman told him what I wanted done he gave me the price and did a excellent job and didn't have to come back for seconds in fact my injections lasted around 1 year this is why I returned to him thinking I would get the same treatment as before, requested Dr Norman do myinjections but got somebody else - disappointed sadly therefore I cant go back to spend more money and have to be content with what I got!

great visit

Dr. Norman was very pleasant and so was his staff. I was seen right away and the medication worked great. I have been to other Dermatologist office and the service was very cold and uncaring.

Unprofessional

While I was waiting for Dr. Norman to see me, I could hear him yelling and swearing at his staff. Very unprofessional

Very unprofessional

I've had such a horrible and frustrating experience with this office. I made an appointment and asked for Dr Norman specifically. When I came in, they sent a nurse practitioner to see me. I asked where doctor Norman was, and they said he went out of town. They then charged me the full copay for this appointment. I'm a medical professional myself, and I consider this very unprofessional. I made an appointment to see a doctor not a nurse practitioner. They'd charge us for missing an appointment but then left the office without noticing the patients and then sent a lower level practitioner to see me. I'd just visit a Minute Clinic at CVS if I wanted to see a nurse practitioner and would have saved $50. I'd definitely contact the Board of Medicines regarding this issue and encourage everyone to do the same.

Angry

The staff at this office are not only rude and disrespectful but have no concept of how to tell the truth to a waiting patient who's appointment was at 3 pm, asked to be there by 2:30 only to have to wait well past 3:45 to be told again "you're next"! Then when you ask what doctor you will be seeing, the staff tells you the doctor you saw the first time quit and is no longer there. I don't recommend this office to my enemy!!

Very bad experience with 2 visits with my children, they run a teaching office. Office was not clean and staff should be alot more educated. Never put a bandaid on a acid treatment, it made a pin hole a quarter size hole in my 4 year old daughter leg. Never will i go back to that office, i don't care how far i have to travel!!! never would recommend

office and Dr

In my opinion I think Dr Norman is a Very Nice man, Cares about his patients and takes the time to actually speak about the problem and solve it. He's a very smart man who is not only a Dr but is a leader in the dermatology world and is very well respected. His office staff is also amazing. i would visit his office any time.

Avoid this office

You won't see Dr. Norman, you'll see Kate Sedlaczek, a nurse practitioner. I waited an hour past my appointment time to see her for a minute. She has given me three different answers on what to do with the spot where she removed a mole. Nothing has helped. She doesn't know what she is doing. All she wants to do is cut into you and send you on your way. I am going to get a second opinion. She said the wound would scab over and fall off when I put vaseline on it. That hasn't happened. Now she says it has healed and will take a year to go away. Avoid this office.

Awsome!!!!

I went to see Dr Norman because I had an awful case of alopecia. My hair was falling out by the handsful. I was actually getting bald. I had been to two different derm. but they said it couldn't be helped. Dr Norman told me what he would do & said it would help. It did & now I have a full head of hair & no longer have to wear a hat. I also needed a B-12 shot which I could not get from my primary dr. The staff at Dr Norman's ofc is wonderful, answer questions, offer suggestions. Dr Norman is very friendly & down to earth & makes you feel very comfortable. If you need a derm. do not hesitate another minute. Call now or you're wasting precious time.

He is not a time waster!

With a complex case I've been to many many doctors. This was the second Dermatologist I've seen and this guy will not waste time like every other doctor!! Once you get in there he does what he needs to. He does biopsy,blood work,tests and gives meds!! Also the best part Is he takes people of all ages!!! Come to Dr. Norman he will fix you!!