Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Robert H Nosaka
Robert H Nosaka is a Doctor primarily located in Panorama City, CA. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Showing 4 of 10
Self-verified patient of Robert H Nosaka - Posted on February 17th, 2015
Best Doctor ever
Self-verified patient of Robert H Nosaka - Posted on January 9th, 2015
I think there is some confusion as to how Dr. Nosaka interacts with his patients. He is very thoughtful, and by this I mean he thinks about what is going on and takes time to research the problem. He has been one of the best doctors my mother has ever had at Kaiser. She is 87 years old and has many health issues. He has always treated her with kindness and compassion, has helped all her problems and gotten right back to us. He is a true professional. It breaks my heart to see horrible reviews, as he has always been so wonderful to her. I have also spoken to others, who have him as a doctor, and they all praise him.
WORST doctor I have EVER seen
Self-verified patient of Robert H Nosaka - Posted on May 25th, 2012
Doctor Nosaka is by far the worst doctor I have ever met and been treated by. He couldn't give less of a care as to what was happening. Bedside manner is nonexistent, he treats his patients like roadkill that's in his way. He acts like he was forced into this profession and completely hates his job.He was so incompetent as to what might be wrong with me even though I gave him a massively detailed list of symptoms for a severe problem. Just to appease me he ran every single blood test in the book and NO ONE at Kaiser told me how much it would cost. Six months later and I'm still getting bills worth hundreds of dollars for the same inconclusive tests that he ordered for me because he had NO IDEA how to narrow down what might be wrong. This is the worst kind of treatment you could possibly receive. Imagine having a doctor so lazy that he doesn't even bother listening to your symptoms to narrow down what might be wrong, and orders EVERY SINGLE TEST IN THE BOOK. To make matters worse he never followed up because he couldn't give less of a sh*t. Hundreds of dollars later and I have no resolution to the problem."Doctor" Nosaka is completely incompetent and rude beyond my understanding. I have met rude doctors who were at least competent at their practice. He is neither. Even if you are on death's door DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR. Request another one. Request a nurse. Request the police. He's THAT BAD.
Self-verified patient of Robert H Nosaka - Posted on October 2nd, 2010
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Robert H Nosaka
I have been working at Panorama City for more than 10 years. I enjoy the cultural diversity. It is my hope to continue working here for many more years to come. Biography I was born and raised for the most part in Southern California. My dream since childhood was to become a doctor, and I feel fortunate to practice at Kaiser Permanente. About my practice I try to teach my patients that they need to take an active role in their health care through diet and exercise. This can also help to prevent medical problems in the future. How I thrive I enjoy the martial arts. I have studied different disciplines, and am currently studying Shinkendo, which is the Samurai art of swordsmanship. Aside from giving me physical exercise, it helps me to concentrate and to focus on the tasks at hand.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center, 13652 Cantara St, Panorama City, CA
Robert H Nosaka is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Panorama City, CA.