Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert C Nucci has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Wounds and Injuries
- Spinal Fusion
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Nucci did a fantastic job on my C5-6 fusion. I had a pinched nerve and a blown out disk. He said it looked like I'd been hit by a train. He did my fusion and put in a titanium plate and I had no issues what-so-ever with range of motion or anything about a year after surgery. Initially there was healing pain and had to have a few shots but eventually, the best result ever. I am looking now at more work due to some very serious head trauma in 2012 and the surgery he did STILL gets rave reviews. It's still intact and solid. I'm about to lose my insurance so I need to do something very quickly so am looking into other options but if I had the time, I'd certainly go back to Dr. Nucci in a flash!
The Arbitration agreement that they make you sign essentially signs your rights away if something bad happens it limits their liability to 100,000. That limit is too little for any atty to take your case and it won't begin to cover the expenses you'll have if things go wrong!!!!! Go some where that doesn't require an arbitration agreement .
He REALLY CARES about his patients!Not only are his surgical planning and techniques meticulous and precise, he is a pioneer and innovator of new/better ways to treat patients better, safer, with less pain and faster recovery times; people go back to "living their lives". He is a Doctor "with a heart", and also a great guy. Trust him. I did.
29 Years Experience
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Robert C Nucci accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions6322 Gunn Hwy, Tampa, FL
Dr. Robert C Nucci is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Tampa, FL.