Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert O'Koniewski
Dr. Robert O'Koniewski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Delmar, NY, with other offices in Albany, NY and Troy, NY (and 4 other locations). He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. O'Koniewski is affiliated with Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus, Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus and Saratoga Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert O'Koniewski has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. O'Koniewski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
Albany Medical Center Hospital
Albany Memorial Hospital
Seton Health System
St. Mary`s Hospital
South Clinical Campus Albany Medical Center
Sagamore Children`s Psych. Ctr.
Albany Medical Center Hospital Rehab Unit
54 Years Experience
State University of New York at Buffalo
Graduated in 1959
Dr. Robert O'Koniewski accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert O'Koniewski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Delmar, NY.