Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert O Atlas MD
Dr. Robert O Atlas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Allentown, PA, with other offices in Baltimore, MD and Baltimore, MD . He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert O Atlas has 3 locations
1251 S Cedar Crest Blvd
Allentown, PA 18103
301 Saint Paul St
Baltimore, MD 21202
419 W Redwood St
Baltimore, MD 21201
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert O Atlas has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Robert O Atlas has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert O Atlas - Posted on August 10th, 2011
I saw Dr. Atlas as a private patient during my twin pregnancy. He was absolutely fantastic. I cannot imagine having gone through that with any other doctor. He was caring, thorough and had a wonderful bedside manner. He encouraged me to ask questions and spent as much time with me as I needed. He was always accessible and responsive. He recognized and stopped my preterm labor and helped me get to 37 weeks which kept my babies from having to spend time in the NICU. He helped to make my pregnancy one of the most positive experiences in my life. I cannot say enough good things about him.
31 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Robert O Atlas Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Robert O Atlas's office for more information.
1251 S Cedar Crest Blvd Allentown, PA 18103
301 Saint Paul St Baltimore, MD 21202
419 W Redwood St Baltimore, MD 21201
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert O Atlas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.