Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert France
Dr. Robert France, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Williamsport, PA, with other offices in Williamsport, PA and Muncy, PA . He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. France is affiliated with Divine Providence Hospital, Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center and Jersey Shore Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert France has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. France is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Divine Providence Hospital
Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
Jersey Shore Hospital
Muncy Valley Hospital
46 Years Experience
University of Maryland
Graduated in 1967
Dr. Robert France accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert France is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Williamsport, PA.