Dr. Robert O Morton Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Robert O Morton?

Son with multiple problems

Our son has multiple neurological problems coupled with anxiety, depression and suicidal thoughts. Dr Morton was able to stabilize him during a two week in patient time at Rolling Hills Hospital in Ada, Oklahoma. He continues to see our son on an outpatient basis and we are very pleased with his ability to oversee our son's complicated emotional and mental state.

Unprofessional, unreliable

Morton is an old, and becoming senile. Danger to his patients.

Unprofessional, unreliable

Morton is an old, and becoming senile. Danger to his patients.

PROFESSIONAL DRUG PUSHER

My daughter was taken to him with emotional problems and by the end of two weeks he had put her on four different medicaitons. Now, due to side effects of those drugs she is now on another medication by her PA for high cholesterol. My daughter is special needs and a type II diabetic. Dr. Morton is so High-and-Mighty he is too good to have consolation time with me as the parent and legal guardian. I would have given him less than one star had it been possible. NOW, between him and her PA in Vinita, she is being poisoned beyond what her little body can handle!!!!!! I would not take my dog to him.

Great doctor

He really helped with my son...

Over-medicating patients!

QUESTION ALL MEDICATIONS!!!! My mother was over-medicated and the doctors recommendation after over-medicating her was a NURSING HOME. Before going into Rolling Hills she had already gone through a 3 day psych eval at Great Plains Hospital in Lawton, OK and was deemed competent to live alone!!!!! I wouldn't put ANY of my loved ones in this doctor's care. .

I would give Rolling Hills ID unit a 1 star.The nurses were unsympathetic to issues that were of great concern about the patient.Nurses came off as rude and unprofessional not all of them but most on several occasions.The nurses did not address issues with the next nurse coming on shift after being reassured that they would.They had my loved ones medications all messed up.There is one nurse who oversees 16 patients.A bed check is done every 15 min???My loved one had his first ever awake grand mal seizure while in there care.I was not notified of this until I called to check on the patient then I was informed about what happened!I picked up the patient that evening and he was awake but I had never seen him in a state of mind like this.Its like his mind was floating you could see it in his eyes and by how he was responding.Female therapist discussed confidential conversation to the patient that was supposed to between myself and her.On a positive note the aides seemed to be very nice.It just so happened that I caught the Dr while leaving and he gave me his card with cell phone on it which was a blessing.Dr was easy to talk to and understanding.

Bad doctor

This doctor should not be practicing medicine. Gives psycotrophic meds when not needed. Wrong labels. Parents beware

Bad Medicine

Dr. Morton over medicated my daughter that has Down Syndrome and gave her a diagnosis that is false.

Tries his best but too busy

You can't ask for a lot in an area where there aren't many psychiatrists. You have to do the best with what you can get. Not many choices.

Does not allow a patient to choose their choice of hospital

This doctor is not very helpful, and does not respond to emergency in a timely manner.He practices at many locations, without a back up physician to handle emergencies.

Case Manager

Dr. Morton is one of the best psychiatrists in the feild. He loves to work with the most difficult clients in the most unsuitable conditions and does his very best to make life better for everyone involved, patient, family, staff, etc. He is very skilled at recognizing and diagnosing problems in special needs patients.

Dr. Robert O Morton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ada, OK.