Dr. Robert L Ochs Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Robert L Ochs?

Very Special Doctor

Dr Ochs and his staff are so nice and very professional. I find him to be a perfectionist when it comes to the health and well being of his patients, so thorough and attentive to each detail. I just attended my 45th high school reunion and received several compliments on my looks and my complexion - thanks to Dr. Ochs.

This Dr. always makes my appointments feel very rushed. I would probably get about 2-3 minutes on average with him. He would be very arrogant and not want to answer more than 1 question per visit.

So nice

The office staff is very nice and the office smells just absolutely amazing. It is very clean and modern. The dr. is very nice himself, i didn't feel rushed through the appointment and this is the first doctor that didn't try to put me on accutane but worked with me on alternative methods. I feel very positive about him and his staff, I finally found a dermatologist that i absolutely love!

Incredible Doctor

Very professional, detailed oriented, was hardworking in my initial visit went back in my case history to find key assessment to confirm my diagnosis. Have brought my family to this practice from another dermatologist because I'm so impressed with his services/staff/office and reccommend him to anyone.

Dr. Robert L Ochs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.