Dr. Robert Okada Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Robert Okada?

Wouldn't Recommend

Posted on April 8th, 2014

Dr. Okata came to me highly recommended. Unfortunately, I was very unhappy with his bedside manner and care. After he put the stent in, I kept having bouts of very high blood pressure, all he would say was it wasn't my heart. I overheard him telling another doctor that I was over exaggerating my symptoms and there was nothing wrong with me. I felt he was being very unprofessional by doing so, because I was obviously sick. It turns out I had undiagnosed diabetes also and that was driving up my blood pressure when my sugar levels were out of control. I was able to dismiss Dr. Okada and am now with a cardiologist that helped diagnose the diabetes and is adjusting my medications as my health improves and my blood pressure symptoms are much lower. I have never had a doctor who was so unsympathetic and unwilling to treat me with dignity. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

Posted on September 3rd, 2012

Dr. Okada cared for my husband for 2 1/2 years. He was ALWAYS in the hospital and when we arrived in the emergency room (even in the middle of the night) he always came to see him. He capable explained all his problems and solutions thoroughly. He never gave the impression that he was in a hurry or had to move on to another patient. We appreciated everything he did for him.

Posted on October 21st, 2016