Dr. Robert L Okin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert L Okin?

He helped me change my LIfe in a big way!

I cannot say enough great things about Dr Okin. He was referred to me by a psychiatrist friend in Southern California as one of very few people doing "short-Term Intensive Psychotherapy. Normally I'm told that his work takes one year. I started hoping to have found someone who would take charge of my issues. I left 2 and a half years later in charge of my own life. He is superb! I would recommend him to anyone without hesitation.

I don't know where I'd be without him...

There's nothing I could say that would capture how much Dr. Okin has helped me. I have nothing but love and respect for this man.

Professor of Medicine

Excellent, smart, intuitive, caring.

He's fabulous! Caring, thoughtful, intense, easy to talk to, incredibly insightful, extremely helpful. Gets to the heart of the matter fast.