Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert E Olexo
Dr. Robert E Olexo, DO is a Doctor primarily located in White Sulphur Springs, WV, with other offices in Rainelle, WV and Wheeling, WV (and 1 other location). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Olexo is affiliated with Wheeling Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert E Olexo has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Olexo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Robert E Olexo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert E Olexo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near White Sulphur Springs, WV.