Dr. Robert A Ord Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Robert A Ord?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

One of the finest doctors around. Takes the time to listen to your concerns and provides external sources of information if necessary to better inform the patient.

Dr. Ord is such a bright, shining star!! I was so blessed to be one of his patients!! He had to do a jaw resection on me last year. I was so scared to have the surgery, but he assured me that I would be fine. And, I was!! He was the best!! He is one of the brightest and kindest docs that I have had!! He is just the best at what he does!!!! Everything turned out fine for me!! I owe him my life!!!

He is wonderful, kind, great mannerisms and very caring. He save my life with one surgery. My follow ups are now once a year. I'm clear and going on 10 years.

I can't say enough about this Doctor !!!!! Besides being excellent at what he does, he is wonderful with his patients and families.

Dr. Ord is a very thorough, compassionate, experienced specialist with a delightful bedside manner. I would strongly recommend him to anyone in need.

GREAT Dr. one of a kind i can't say enough with out him i would not be here

Dr. Robert A Ord is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.