Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert M Orfaly has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
I was taken to OHSU after being literally hit by a semi truck. He was very dismissive when I complained about pain in my arms.. Dr. Orfaly insisted that all of my pain after the collision was due to old age and arthritis and not to the collision so I couldn't get the proper treatment for my pain and I am suffering. Two other doctors tried to claim that some of my conditions and pain was caused by the collision. Since he was the primary doctor that 1st treated me, his decision overruled theirs. I will be returning to work with no restrictions and in a lot of pain.
Dr Orfaly refused to listen to anything I said and proceeded to tell me where I hurt rather than listen to what was really wrong. Did two minute exam and decided that the doctors I've been seeing for the last 18 months were all wrong and he was the only one that knew what he was talking about. Worst experience of my life. Ive never had a doctor tell me where and how bad I hurt. Couldn't answer my questions and smiled and enjoyed watching me get upset and frustrated to the point of tears. Doctors are supposed to help not make it worse.
I was very pleased with Dr. Orfaly! I had surgery on my shoulder and it has helped so much. I'm 3 months out and have another month of recovery but Dr. Orfaly is great. I only waited more than 10 minutes one time in all my visits. I was told he ran late in surgery and he was running 25 minute late. It was exactly 25 minutes when I was called in. He answered ALL my questions and I didn't feel I was talked down to at all. I would recommend him without question.
27 Years Experience
Graduated in 1991
University Of Texas Health Science
Dr. Robert M Orfaly accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Kaiser Permanente
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Summit
- Moda Health Synergy Network
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence MyChoice NW
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOhsu Hospitals And Clinics, 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd, Portland, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert M Orfaly in this video.
Dr. Robert M Orfaly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.