Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Robert M Osborn
Robert M Osborn is a Doctor primarily located in Independence, KS.Robert M Osborn has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Robert M Osborn has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Robert M Osborn has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 11
Dr. Osborn has the worst Nurse in town. She treats people horrible. Unfriendly and will tell the Dr. she did take care of calling in your Medication and the Pharmacy tells you she hasn't. Now who would you believe. She is not honest and a miserable person. I think Dr. Osborn could do far better. I feel she needs to retire.
when you have a dr he should not ask family member about you or about them and Dr. Osborn did this with my family.. Dr. told my sister to tell me not to come back to see him but didn't even tell his people working for him... I went in his office and ask the ladies if they knew what DR, OSBORN TOLD MY SISTER AND THEY SAID NO.. SO THEY ASK HIM AND DR. SAID HE SAID THIS AND THEY WERE WONDERING WHY HE SAID IT AND WHY HE DIDNT TELL THEM.. MY APPOINTMENT HAD NEVER BEEN CANCELLED... dr. Osborn this is not right you should had your nurse to call and tell me.. you sent me a bill so could had sent a letter to me about this.. my sisters don't wont to talk to you about me.. also he ask a girl that seen him how my sister was doing? where is the private of patients rights ? also your one nurse need to get happy no one wants to see a or talk to a unhappy nurse..
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRobert M Osborn DO, 400 N 14th St, Independence, KS
Robert M Osborn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Independence, KS.