Dr. Robert Ostrander Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Ostrander?

Best Family Doctor

Posted on June 26th, 2015

One of the best family Doctors in Western NY. Prompt attention to detail and fully explains everything in a manner I can understand. He is always willing to listen and work with me as a patient. The office staff and nurses are professional and friendly. I have been a patient of Doctor Ostrander's since he began his practice in Rushville in 1986. I would not only recommend him but all the staff at Valley View Family Practice.

amazing

Posted on April 20th, 2011

I went to his office with pain in my right upper side. he sent me for tests and said Ill bet you have gallstones,he was right on .He is the best doctor I have ever known.

Posted on February 25th, 2016