Dr. Robert D Owen Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert D Owen Jr?

Nicest doctor ever!

I would recommend Dr. Owen to anyone. His kind and caring manner was greatly appreciated. We may still have more surgeries ahead of us, but I feel calm knowing that he will be there using his gifts to give me a better quality of life.

Really great doctor!

My son was born with some special needs and Dr. Owen was there from the moment he was born. He was awesome in his bedside manner, he communicated effectively and made sure I completely understood the situation and patiently answered all of my questions and addressed all of my concerns. He closely followed my son's "needs" throughout his first year. I learned today that he is moving on to another practice and I am so disappointed that we are not able to follow him. I Sincerely dislike the hospital he has been at and he was the only reason we continued to go there. I can not say enough about how wonderful this doctor is. I feel very blessed to have been able to have him as my son's doctor.

Dr. Robert D Owen Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.