Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert M Ozaki has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I am choosing to stay with Dr.Ozaki considering I had a late misscariage at 23 weeks in may. I feel like he knows my personal situation best since he was there for everything. I am not very happy with the staff since they want to put in their 2 medically uneducated cents into everything, sometimes leaving me confused and sometimes even offended. I do not like the hospital he is affiliated with since they walked in to congratulate me on having a baby, when in fact they chose not to read my chart that my baby had passed. I had a second visit to the same hospital to have a cyst removed and they sent me home too early, leaving me dizzy, in pain, and sick. Dr.Ozaki took much caution during my pregnancy seeing me every week, which was amazing since I heard most doctor's don't do that. He also checked my progesterone levels right from the start which most doctors don't check either unless you have missccaried more then 3 times. Twoards the end of my pregnancy certain cautions were not taken, but I can't sit here and blame him for it, since these things require a combined effort. Overall he is a pretty good doctor, sometimes I wish he would explain things in more detail, and why he is doing them.
37 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
White Memorial Medical Center
Dr. Robert M Ozaki accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
LA Care Health
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert M Ozaki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.