Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Andelman MD
Dr. Robert Andelman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Corpus Christi, TX and Arlington, TX . He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Andelman is affiliated with CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Kleberg, North Central Medical Center and CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Andelman has 3 locations
3301 Matlock Rd
Arlington, TX 76015
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert Andelman has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Robert Andelman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Andelman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Kleberg
North Central Medical Center
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
Medical Center Of Lewisville
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
Denton Regional Medical Center
Christus Spohn Hospital - Alice
Las Colinas Medical Center
North Richland Hills Hospital
Medical City Of Dallas
Christus Sphon Hospital
42 Years Experience
University of Vermont
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Robert Andelman Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Robert Andelman's office for more information.
12221 Merit Dr Dallas, TX : (214) 217-1911
5950 Saratoga Blvd Corpus Christi, TX : (361) 985-5811
3301 Matlock Rd Arlington, TX 76015
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert Andelman, MD - Emergency Medicine in Dallas, TX, in this video.
Dr. Robert Andelman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.