Dr. Robert Collins Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert Collins?

Not looking out for Patients best interests

Posted on November 13th, 2013

This Doctor was in a rush. Did a poor Exam and argued with me about Medications. I told him I was having reactions to Antibiotics and he said no way. Told me to finish Antibiotics. I had a horrible time and was sick for a week. Also told him I had severe Chest pains. Not even 2 weeks later I ended up in the Hospital with Heart problems. He is a danger to his field!

DR. COLLINS IS THE BEST E.R DOCTOR EVER!

Posted on June 13th, 2008

Dr. Collins is fabulous. He is the best E.R. doctor that I have ever encountered. He is smart, quick and accurate. He is one-of-a-kind.

Posted on June 7th, 2014