Dr. Robert P Edwards Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert P Edwards?

Wonderful experience

He knew exactly what was wrong and treated me accordingly. Great experience, great doctor.

I have had 3 appts with him at UPMC Passavant on the Clinic days. I have only personally seen him one time. He does not take the time to answer any of my questions. He kept me waiting almost an hour the last time I was there. If not for cancer I would not be seeing this doctor!

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Edwards was a very thoughtful and caring doctor for my sister. He made time to talk to my family and go over options for her care. I can not thank him enough for doing what he could to try to save my sister's life. I would recommend Dr. Edwards and Magee hospital to anyone and everyone. Top of the line staff!!!!!!!

my mother was a patient of dr edwards at magee womans hospital. she has stage 3 ovarian cancer. after her 2 week stay in the hospital, our family feared that out mother was not going to die from cancer, but die because of complications of her surgery that got put off for over a week. hospital staff didn't want to listen to us that something was wrong and to make a long story short, 9 days later was back in the operating room because her bowels were leaking through her whole entire body, giving her ecoli. this could have taken care of immediately but because doctors, residents, nurses didn't listen to us she could have died. we got her out of there as soon as possible and almost 3 months later, she is still recovering from this disaster on top of now dealing with her cancer. hospital staff bedside manner terrible. since upmc is a teaching hospital, residents were in and out but thought they knew everything. never want a med student taking care of my mother or any family member with no experience under their belts. once dr edwards was approached on why this issue was not addressed earlier, he was a total jerk! most unprofessional doctor i have ever met. we met other women going through same situation that our mother has gone through and the same things happened to them. this is not a coincidence. it's a shame hospitals and doctors dont look out for the patients now, it's all about money. i will NEVER send anyone to magee woman's hospital or dr robert p edwards. i feel terrible for the poor women that go through this alone in that hospital. they have no one to speak up for them. i hope this never happens again for any woman!

Wonderful caring physician