Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert P Erickson
Dr. Robert P Erickson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics. Dr. Erickson is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center, Diamond Childrens Medical Center and Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital & Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert P Erickson has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Genetics (M.D.)
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Robert P Erickson has the following 21 expertise
- Drug-Induced Abnormalities
- Eye Movement Disorders (Ocular Motility)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Disease Susceptibility
- Cleft Palate
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Cleft Lip
- Neurofibromatosis 1
- Gene Therapy
- DiGeorge Syndrome
- Genetic Translocation
- Niemann-Pick Diseases
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Turner Syndrome
Dr. Robert P Erickson has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert P Erickson is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Erickson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRobert P Erickson Md, 2916 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ
Dr. Robert P Erickson is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.