Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert P Fiedler has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Robert P Fiedler has the following 11 expertise
- Addison Disease
- Cushing Disease
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
Dr. Robert P Fiedler has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 3
I am sooo glad I found him! He really is the best doctor ever; I can't not say enough great things about him! I almost (selfishly) did not write a review b/c I don't want him to become so popular I won't be able to get an appointment! He calls back personally with test results and to answer my questiona and always in a very quick manner (he does not have his asst. call like other doctors!) I love Dr. Fiedler and will have him as my docotr until he retires! (which I hope is no time soon)
- Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dc General Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMetropolitan Neurosurgery, 1158 5th Ave, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert P Fiedler in this video.
Dr. Robert P Fiedler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.