Dr. Robert P Fiedler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert P Fiedler?

He has been my doctor for years!

Best Doctor Ever

I am sooo glad I found him! He really is the best doctor ever; I can't not say enough great things about him! I almost (selfishly) did not write a review b/c I don't want him to become so popular I won't be able to get an appointment! He calls back personally with test results and to answer my questiona and always in a very quick manner (he does not have his asst. call like other doctors!) I love Dr. Fiedler and will have him as my docotr until he retires! (which I hope is no time soon)

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Robert P Fiedler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.