Dr. Robert P Gill Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert P Gill?

Horrible

Worst doctor I have ever been to he is very condescending will not schedule needed tests mis diagnosed my wife's gall bladder issues does not care if patients are in pain, I will be searching for a new doctor

Awful

He was an awful doctor, misdiagnosed me several times, was always a jerk and condescending and treated me like I was two and didn't know what I was feeling. Wrote awful things in my chart. Both my husband and I would have high blood pressure when having to go see him but then it would be fine everywhere else.

Professional, thorough doctor - one of the best I've been to

Dr. Gill has a lot of experience, and knowledge in the field of medicine. My family went to his practice for the 12 years we lived in Ohio (1997-2009). He does a thorough examination and we always trusted his diagnoses. He spoke using technical terms, but would explain in layman's terms if asked.