Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert P Goldman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Nutritional Support
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Holistic Health
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr Bob is the real deal. If you are going through menopause you must ditch your gp or obygn and see dr bob. He is out of network but the extra money is well worth it. After doing blood work bob spends 45 min to an hour creating a treatment plan that works and gives you many refills so you only have to pay to see if 4 to 5 times a yr. wait times are non existent at his office.
By far the worst medical experience I ever had. Ten years ago I had the misfortune to end up in his office, since I was expecting my child. I was doing pretty good up to the end, but he insisted in having the baby right away without even waiting one day for her to come by herself. He induced me. I never got dilated and I had to have a C-section that I wouldn't have needed without induction. All that caused me complications that I have ruined all my chances to have more babies since then. He is not a good doctor. He cares about money, no about your health. Pls. don't go to see him
Dr. Goldman told my mother she had "parasites." With a strong history of cancer in the family, surgical history of having a hysterectomy at 39 with the ovaries left in, a long medication history of hormone therapy including premarin she should have been screened with a CA-125 test, CAT Scan/Pet Scan and none of this ever occurred. When I rushed her to the emergency room a few days later we found out she had almost stage 4 cancer...My mother suffered a horrific death. I lost a great mom due to this and I think Dr. Goldman could have done much more much sooner which could have possibly allowed my mother to live or live longer....
Li Jewish Medical Center
Dr. Robert P Goldman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGeorgia Hormones Pc, 3400 Old Milton Pkwy Ste A360, Alpharetta, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert P Goldman in this video.
Dr. Robert P Goldman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alpharetta, GA.