Dr. Robert P Harris Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Robert P Harris?

Dr. Harris is an amazing doctor and I would not see anyone else. He genuinely cares for his patients and goes above and beyond.

Do not reccommend

I love westside Ob gyn,except for Dr. Harris. Worst experience. When I was pregnant I dreaded having to see him. He made me feel uncomfortable with his remarks. I told him that while I was pregnant my job required heavy lifting. As I was leaving the room he handed me papers and said "I hope those aren't to heavy for you". Even down to making smart remarks to me about having my tubes tied as being a great choice. I requested that he would not be the doctor on duty during my delivery. But he was there, with the assistance of Dr. Rosenow who is wonderful. After the surgery once again he makes an sarcastic remark, "If were to get pregnant again that it would be a miracle". I am mother of 3. My husband and I both work hard, if wanted to have more kids that is our choice. I had no complications that any other pregnant woman would have. So his comments could've been kept to himself. I hope he reads this and take it as a lesson. Watch how you treat people especially in your profession. If not than maybe he should try another profession.