Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Levine
Dr. Robert Levine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with another office in Seattle, WA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Levine is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill, Swedish Medical Center - Ballard and Swedish Edmonds Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Levine has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert Levine has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Robert Levine has the following 8 expertise
- Artificial Insemination
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Levine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Swedish Medical Center - Ballard
Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Swedish Hospital and Medical Center
Virginia Mason Hospital and Medical Center
33 Years Experience
University of Washington
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Robert Levine Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Robert Levine's office for more information.
600 Broadway Seattle, WA : (206) 386-3400
1101 Madison St Seattle, WA : (206) 386-3400
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert Levine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.