Dr. Robert P Morris Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Robert P Morris?

Find another doctor.

Dr. Morris is a mediocre dermatologist at best. He’s often curt and impatient, and his bedside manner makes one feel as though their request for care is an inconvenience.

Certainly has an arrogant bedside manner!

I saw this doctor years ago and liked him a lot! Now that I have returned to his practice, things sure have changed! He is unfriendly, standoffish, insulting, and really quite arrogant-acting! Spends VERY little time with his patients and acts as though it's a bother to even listen! Would NOT recommend!!

Afraid of patients

I waited (and suffered) a long time to see Dr. Morris. Must be because he is the only dermatologist in town. The nurse listened to my medical history about 10 minutes, then the doctor walked in. The guy looked at me from a distance, and said he couldn't see a problem! I asked him to look again. For a very brief moment, he lifted a small patch of hair with his gloved hand -and again claimed there was no problem. (He had to reach to do this.) If he had gotten just a little closer, or lifted more hair, he would have seen the problem. But it was as if he is afraid of getting close to, or touching patients. (I took a shower before I arrived, so it is not as if I was dirty or smelled.) I asked the doctor if if he had any suggestions to relieve my suffering. The answer was, "NO." He didn't run any tests, do any scrapings or biopsies, or recommend any products to try. I doubt the whole "exam" lasted at tops 2 minutes. Most of that time I was trying to elicit some sort of action on his part. Why did he think I was there? Does he think I have nothing better to do? All and all an absolutely worthless visit, which served only to lighten my wallet, and the insurance company's wallet. I should have refused to pay him, but I didn't want to make a scene or get on some local blacklist as a "problem patient" I'm pretty old, and have met some incompetent or apathetic doctors in my time, but I rarely vocalize my complaints. This guy really irritated me, and that's the reason for the review. I hope I am not miss-judging the guy. But I don't think he should be a doctor, if he is afraid to touch a patient, or get close enough to do a proper exam. I'm still suffering greatly, and trying to find another dermatologist who will help me. I wouldn't go back to Dr. Morris, because I work hard for my money, and in my line of work, I don't get paid unless I PRODUCE. That's my honest assessment.

His bedside manner was very confrontational and arrogant. I will never go to him again. I am nearly 65 years old and I have NEVER encountered such a humiliating experience. I am sorry that I just didn't walk right out of the examining room. I believe I should have just said, "You are not what I am looking for and I have fired you regarding my care.E

Very good work! Also very nice staff! 4 out of 4