Dr. Robert Pierce Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert Pierce?

Horrible front office staff beyond rude people

Posted on April 6th, 2017

Front office staff can be beyond rude. When brought to the Dr Pierces attention, he only defended his staff. They refused to let me even see my medical form I need filled out properly, UNTIL I paid FIRST. I simply wanted to see if it was filled out property and by my doctor before paying. By law I have the right to see my medical papers, but front office help plays games and refused to let me do so, unless I paid first. Also, Ive never had a office make me pay simply to fill out a SIMPLY short paper. When I called Dr Piece he ONLY defended them, saying well people can take the paper and run out of the office and not pay. REALLY????????? I would do that, after going to this crappy office for several years and being well in the position to pay whatever any cost ever are.

Wish worked more hours for patients

Posted on February 6th, 2015

Hard to get into because only works one afternoon. This is frustrating and he didn't let patients know he was doing this. Also, the webview was taken away and never given back which was a huge asset .

Posted on November 3rd, 2014