Dr. Robert P Quarles Is this you?

Stay Away

All I can say is Mecklenburg Radiology billing department sucks. I paid my obligation per my explanation of insurance benefits and the insurance company paid their portion. After paying numerous invoices for an ultra sound, Mecklenburg Radiology determine that they were not going to accept my insurance discount saying it was out of network. However they made no mention of this prior to my consultation and the scheduled ultra sound. I then received a notice from the billing department threatening to ruin my credit by turning it over to collections if I didn't pay $103.00. After thinking of the impact it could have to my credit score of 800, I have decided to pay the $103.00. I have since contacted the NC department of insurance to file a complaint about the cost. I hope others read this and think twice before going to this business. Thanks to businesses like Mecklenburg Radiology it's no wonder our health care costs are out of control. Different rates for different people. What a sham.